Who’s up for tea with Mr E? The once-off BERNIE Edition Opus will be sold by auction, with interest applications needing to be submitted by 24 December 2014. The indicated Guide Price to own this unique F1 piece? US$1,000,000. And that’s a guide price only. Expect the final sale price to exceed that by some margin. At least you’ll also be able to party to the max F1-style for a whole year too.
F1 Driver Standings
F1 Team Standings
|1||Mercedes AMG F1 Team||242|
|3||Williams Martini Racing||81|
|4||Infiniti Red Bull Racing||52|
|5||Sauber F1 Team||21|
On This Day in F1
- Graham Hill won the 1968 Monaco Grand Prix.
- David Coulthard won the 2002 Monaco Grand Prix.
- Graham Hill won the 1963 Monaco Grand Prix.
- Ronnie Peterson won the 1974 Monaco Grand Prix.
- Stirling Moss won the 1958 Dutch Grand Prix.
- Nico Rosberg won the 2013 Monaco Grand Prix.